Are you an adult local resident or a patron of the Fort Lee Library? Join us! We have Senior and Individual memberships.
- No matter what date a member joins or renews, memberships expire on December 31 of the year paid.
- Membership dues are not prorated and are non-refundable.
- Open to residents of New Jersey aged 21 or older.
Benefits of Membership
Besides making a tax-deductible donation, these are some of the perks of membership (when possible):
- Early access to the annual Book Sale weekend, normally held in September.
- Invitation to Members-Only events like an author “meet and greet”
- Invitation to Members-Only social events/outings
- Discounts on Friends-sponsored events
- All dues and donations may be tax deductible. The Friends are a registered 501(c)3 non profit organization.
- Help support our Library which we all use and love
How to Pay for Membership
See below for our membership types, then click on any of the credit card buttons to use a credit card OR click on the “Pay with PayPal” button to use your PayPal account.
Want to make an extra donation?
Membership: Join or Renew
FLPL Friends Membership — SENIOR, $15
A SENIOR membership is for an adult aged 60 and over and gives benefits of membership to one senior. Annual Senior dues are $15. Memberships expire on December 31 of each year. Membership dues are not prorated and are non-refundable.
FLPL Friends Membership — INDIVIDUAL, $20
An INDIVIDUAL membership is for an adult aged 21-59. Annual Individual dues are $20. Memberships expire on December 31 of each year. Membership dues are not prorated and are non-refundable.
Friends of the Fort Lee Public Library is a 501(c)3 | EIN 83-2152094 | Incorporated 2018