Are you an adult local resident or a patron of the Fort Lee Library? Join us with a new membership to the Friends of the Fort Lee Library. We have four types of memberships: Senior, Individual, Family, and Organization.
- No matter what date a member joins or renews, membership will expire on December 31 of the year paid.
- Membership dues are not prorated.
- Open to residents of New Jersey only.
Benefits of Membership
Besides making a tax-deductible donation, these are some of the perks of membership (when possible):
- Early access to the annual Book Sale weekend, normally held in early September.
- Invitation to Members-Only events like an author “meet and greet”
- Invitation to Members-Only social events/outings
- All dues and donations may be tax deductible. The Friends are a registered 501(c)3 non profit organization.
- Help support our Library which we all use and love
How to Pay
Choose your membership type, then click on any of the credit card buttons to use a credit card OR click on the Pay with PayPal button to use your PayPal account.
FLPL Friends Membership — SENIOR, $15
A SENIOR membership is for an adult age 60 and over and gives benefits of membership to one senior who was an original Founding Friend. Annual Senior dues are $15.
FLPL Friends Membership — INDIVIDUAL, $20
An INDIVIDUAL FOUNDING FRIEND membership is for an adult age 21 through 59 and gives benefits of membership to one individual adult who was an original Founding Friend. Annual Individual dues are $20.
FLPL Friends Membership — FAMILY, $40
A FAMILY FOUNDING FRIEND membership includes membership for three adults living in the same domicile. This membership type gives benefits for up to three adults. Annual Founding Family dues are $36.
FLPL Friends Membership — ORGANIZATION, $150
An ORGANIZATION membership includes membership benefits for up to 10 adults who work at the same organization or business. Annual Organization dues are $150.
Friends of the Fort Lee Public Library is a 501(c)3 | EIN 83-2152094 | Incorporated 2018