Who We Are
The Friends of the Fort Lee Public Library is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that supports the Fort Lee Library’s services through fundraising and volunteerism. We fulfill many of our volunteer and fundraising goals through the work of our Committees.
Need a copy of our bylaws? Curious about what we do? Other questions? Email us email@example.com.
- During 2020-2021 with 185 memberships, the Friends donated over $10,000 to a variety of programs and services including: 2021 summer reading program, Library’s capital campaign, New York Times online subscription, an online children’s program, an adult author talk with Joshua M. Green, additional ebook licenses, Museum Passes, and more.
- Online membership forms for NEW members or RENEWALS are available by clicking “Join the Friends!” link at the top of this page. Renewals and new members pay the same dues, amounts are not prorated.
- Commemorating an anniversary, birthday, or special event? A dedicated bookplate for an individual or group/organization can be placed in a circulating adult or children’s book at the Fort Lee Library.
- Is there a teacher in your life that you think deserves a special thanks? Our Teacher Appreciation Bookplates are placed in a children’s or adult circulating book, and is the perfect way to say “thank you” to someone who does a lot for you or your children/grandchildren. All donations to the Friends are tax deductible.
- Help us raise money every time you shop on Amazon. Login to https://smile.amazon.com/ with your regular Amazon username and password, select Friends of the Fort Lee Public Library from the list of charities, and the Friends will get 0.5% of qualifying purchases from the AmazonSmile Foundation every time you shop using https://smile.amazon.com/.
- Finally, you can help the Library by donating a book! Purchase any book from our Wish List on Amazon and it will be sent to the Library and put into circulation. Thank you!
Friends of the Fort Lee Public Library is a 501(c)3 | EIN 83-2152094 | Incorporated 2018